Dashboard | +Follow
♥My Dear Diary♥
[ESP/ENG] Review: Bodyline Shoes 192/Zapatos 192 #pik
22 de diciembre de 2013 • 3:27 p. m. • 0 Besos



Hello everybody!

Holisshh!!

I'm trying to be more active and at least write reviews about all the stuff I've got in the last months.
It's December already and I didn't posted anything.
But so many things happened, I reprobed Maths, so I had to take an exam of everything we saw on the year on December 18th, so until that day I was studying.

But yup! I aproved so Here I am!

Intento estar más activa y escribir por lo menos reviews de productos que fui consiguiendo los últimos meses. Es diciembre y no posteé nada xD.
Pero muchas cosas pasaron, reprobé matemáticas, así que tuve que dar un examen de todo lo que vimos en el año el 18 de Dic., así que hasta esa feche estuve estudiando.

Pero aprobé! :D! ahora si~.


This time the review is going to be about a pair of Bodyline "Tea Party" style lolita shoes.
I always wanted a pair of lolita shoes, they were my dream so after years of wanting them and going crazy  during a week asking and searching for intermediaries that could order them... Tatatáán!! Here they are! *-*

Esta ves la review va a ser de unos zapatos de Bodyline del estilo lolita "Tea Party".
Siempre quise un par de zapatos lolita, fueron mi sueño durante muchísimo tiempo, así que me volví loca durante una semana buscando intermediarios que me los pudieran traer y.. Ta-ta-tán!!! Acá están~ *^*


Bodyline Shoes 192 #pik (Light pink)



Bodyline has and horrible way of present they products, but bleh...
Bodyline tiene una forma super fea de presentar sus productos, pero bueno...



Shoe n°: 192                        
Color: (Pastel) Pink
Code for ordering: #Pik
Material: PU - Ecologic Leather.
Price: US$40
Shipping: AIR (US$10). Takes from 1 months from 45 days.
Base heel: 1.5 cm.
Back Heel: 6 cm.
Sice: 24.0 (They go from 22.5 to 27.0 cm)
Detachable bows: Front and back bow are sewed, the little bows in the straps not look like they'r detachable.

N° de zapato: 192
Color: (Pastel) Rosa
Código para ordenarlos: #Pik
Material: PU - Cuero ecológico.
Precio: US$ 40.
Shipping: AIR (US$10). Tarda de 1 mes a 45 días.
Taco base: 1.5 cm.
Taco de atrás: 6 cm.
Talle: 24.0 (Van del 22.0 al 26.0)
Moños remobibles: El moño delantero y trasero están cosidos, y los chiquitos en las tiras no parecen remobibles.


Color and material: 5/5
The color is the same as showed in the picture, a pastel pink.
In the site it says they are made of PU, but my mother thought it was real leather. It looks like really leather, actually. And since Bodyline is Bodyline, I think it can actually be. lol.

Color y material: 5/5
EL color es el mismo que se muestra en la foto, un rosa pastel.
En el sitio dice que están hechos de PU (Cuero ecológico/cuerina), pero mi madre creyó que era cuero de verdad, porque lo parece. Y como Bodyline, es Bodyline, creo que podría serlo, lol. 


Confection: 5/5:
GREAT! They are well sewed, well made, the front and back bow are sewed into the shoe, and they are forrado in Pu on the inside too. I though it was going to be that super cheap fabric.

Confección 5/5:
Genial! Están bien cosidos, bien hechos, el moño del frente y de atrás están discretamente cosidos al zapato, y están forrados casi enteramente de PU en el interior. Creí que iba a ser esa tela super barata que se les pone.


Details:






Shoe sice 4/5:
Since Bodyline is a mess with most of the things, they convert sice table is a real shit c:
So what you have to do is measure your feet, and how much they measure in centimeters, thats your sice.
I'm usually a 7 US. (4.5 UK/38EUR).
I measured mines and since I wasn't really sure, I saw the Nike sneakers that I always wear were a 24.0 in cm.
They result being on since too big, but bleh, it's ok.

Talle del zapato 4/5:
Como Bodyline es un desastre en la mayoría de las cosas, la tabla de conversión de talles que tienen es una tremenda mierda c:

Lo que hay que hacer es medirse el pie, y lo que midan en centímetros, es tu talle.
Yo en general soy un 7 US (4.5 UK/ 38EUR)
Medí los míos y como no estaban muy segura, me fijé en una zapatillas Nike que siempre uso y el talle era 24.0 en cm.
Resulta que son un talle más grande y me sobra un dedo, pero bleh, está bien.


Comfiness 4/5:
They one since too big. With socks they fit well and I walk really comfy, they don't make my feet hurt or anything.
But I used them once with nylon socks to walk throw China Town and they hurt D:

Comodidad 5/5:
Como son un talle más grande, los usé una vez con medias de nylon para caminar por el Barrio Chino y me dolieron mucho los pies >-<! Pero si se usan con medias no me sobra espacio y son super cómodos.

Shipping and Packaging 5/5:
I bought them through a intermediarie because I don't have credit card.
Obviously we always choose the AIR economic shipping that cost US$10 and takes to one month to 45 days (Sometimes 60 days).
I order them on the last week of August, and to my surprise, they arrived in the first week of October~.
They were covered in bubble warp, and on the inside had hard plastic tubes and paper to keep it's shape.

Shipping y Packaging 5/5:
Los compré por un intermediario de mi país porque no tengo targeta de crédito.
Obviamente, siempre elegimos el shipping AIR que es el más económico al costar US$10 y tarda de un mes a 45 días (a veces 60).
Los pedí en la última semana de agosto y, para mi sorpresa, llegaron en la primera de octubre~.
Estaban envueltos en ese plástico de burbujitas, y por dentro tenía unos tubos de plástico duro y papel para mantener la forma.




How they look when worn. / Cómo se ven puestos.


My Lots Of Laugh Cosplay, Yaaayys~

Overall rating 4/5.

Rating total 4/5.

This lolita style shoes fit almost every style, and with the right combination you can use them with whatever you want. (I use them once with jeans C:). They are comfy, well made and worth the money. Plus very popular in the BL site, so they renew the stcok frequently. I really recomend them.


Este tipo de zapatos lolita van bien con casi cada estilo, y con la combinación justa de ropa los podés usar con lo que quieras (Una vez los usé con pantalones c:). Están bien hecho, son cómodos y valen la pena el precio. Además de que son re populares en el sitio de BL, así que los traen en stock de forma frecuente. Los recomiendo mucho~

Etiquetas: , , , , ,


The Princess~
Welcome to my Blog!


Hi! I'm Anika. Nice to meet you! Cosplayer. Writer. Doll Fashion.





Cbox
Leave a message!



Upcoming Reviews

*Geo Cafe Series Waffle Grey Circle Lenses

*MIOMI Et Ray Pink Circle Lenses

*Kilala Caramel Pudding Blue Circle Lenses

EOS Candy Pink Circle Lenses

*Nature Republic By Flower BB Cream #2

*Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream #23

*Maycheer Super Plus BB Cream

*Holika Holika Aqua Jelly BB #2

*Efolar Filling Water BB Cream #2
>

ARCHIVO


Créditos


Skin by : Kitty's Place
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : Kitty's Place
Linkies code : Mary Loveless